Wednesday 12 October 2011

Digital Development for Project 2

I've come up with my final image in my sketchbook and drawn it out in fine liner. I was planning on using pen and ink as my medium, however, I couldn't get my hands on an ink pen. I decided to take my image into Photoshop and invert the whole image/ different sections of the image/ repetition of the full image etc. Here's my development...















This last one is my final. I like the idea of repetition; of having the drama of the inverted piece as well as the crispness of the original, whilst not just laying the two versions side by side (I also like to think of it as a reference to me and my two sisters.) I like some of the other combinations, but in the end I think it would have been too busy if I had repetition AND sections that were inverted.

No comments:

Post a Comment